I've downloaded Diskdigger to recover some files. When I started searching after a few mins I got the message "Storage space is running out" I only recovered a few JPG files from the app and thats it. They barley have any significant size. And I saved them to the SD Card anyways.

I couldnt use the gallery or camera because of the memory being almost full. So I had to clear data for a lot of apps. And managed to free up up to 400MB. So now that I freed up some memory. After uninstalling Diskdigger I downloaded it again and started using it. and bam.. I get the storage space is running out message again..

There isnt any files on the phone device. I move everything to the SD Card all the time. And there isnt anymore cache data or clear data to do for apps.. So I really have no idea whats taking so much space?

My storage memory was fine before installing this app too. Never had a problem with it. Now its filled but im not sure with what exactly..
    04-09-2016 02:13 AM
    I've downloaded Diskdigger to recover some files. When I started searching after a few mins I got the message "Storage space is running out" I only recovered a few JPG files from the app and thats it. They barley have any significant size. And I saved them to the SD Card anyways.

I couldnt use the gallery or camera because of the memory being almost full. So I had to clear data for a lot of apps. And managed to free up up to 400MB. So now that I freed up some memory. After uninstalling Diskdigger I downloaded it again and started using it. and bam.. I get the storage space is running out message again..

There isnt any files on the phone device. I move everything to the SD Card all the time. And there isnt anymore cache data or clear data to do for apps.. So I really have no idea whats taking so much space?

My storage memory was fine before installing this app too. Never had a problem with it. Now its filled but im not sure with what exactly..
    Welcome to Android Central!

It is probably restore old data and not just your photos.
    04-13-2016 08:56 AM
    Same thing happened to me today... Run out of storage after running diskdigger... I left with little storage space and I can't find any file to delete in order to free up some memory space... Any help?
    04-21-2016 10:07 AM