Love my Galaxy S7 Edge - Silver Titanium

A

AC Question

I finally decided to treat myself for once! My treat came in the form of purchasing the S7 Edge. The funny thing, when I went into the store, it was actually the S6+ that I encountered. The wrong tag was placed next to it. Went home loving the size, color and all. However, when investigating it more, I realized that something was not right. I went to another store and saw the S7 edge and knew a mistake was made in the store. Upon further investigation, I ordered the phone and felt if I didn't like it I had 14 days to exchange it for the S6! To my surprise, I fell in love. I had to get the silver, because whoever knows me know that silver is my color. I even wear a metallic looking silver nail polish with jewelry - it just all look so elegant together. But to make a long story short. I am totally in love, can't put this phone down!!!!!! The only problem that I have is that I have not yet found a case suitable to my elegant taste :) Plus, it is so very beautiful without the case, but I know I must get one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15