The google widget when typing a search topic shows search queries that I have never entered. They show up with a Z shaped line with an arrow on the end on the left side.They cannot be deleted. I even reset my phone to the factory settings and they still are there. The ones that I have entered have a clock shaped icon in front of them and can be deleted. When I click on an app such as "Internet", they are not there, I have deleted all search history and done everything that I know how to do. How can these be removed?
    04-09-2016 11:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Can you show us a screenshot of what you mean by a Z shaped line with an arrow? http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...d-central.html

Does anyone ever use computers where you might be logged into your Google account? For example, if you have a computer at home that the whole family uses, but you happened to log into your Google account at some point, then any Google searches that anyone does on that computer will go into your search history.
    04-10-2016 06:10 PM