I am still getting the "IMEI number is not correct" error when submitting for preorder offer!

A

AC Question

I am still getting the "IMEI number is not correct" error when submitting for preorder offer!

I have been trying to submit my claim for the free battery charger offer since March 30. I keep getting the errors of "Invalid IMEI" or "IMEI number is not correct" no matter how I try to submit it. I have already tried leaving off the last number of the IMEI but I still get the error when I leave off the last digit. I've tried contacting AT&T, (which is my carrier), but they don't even seem to understand that there is an offer by LG for a free battery even after I've given them the link to the offer. They think I'm trying to file a claim for a replacement battery because something happened to mine already! I emailed LG about this issue back on March 30. They said it was a known issue and to try back in a few days. I successfully filed a claim for the other LG G5 phone on my account but I'm having no luck for my own line! Please help if you know anything!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I am still getting the "IMEI number is not correct" error when submitting for preorder offer!

You need to get in touch with LG by phone, keep on calling them every day if necessary.
That's what I did last year to get the battery, battery cradle and leather back cover for my brother's LG G4.
I did that for a few days and finally they sent me an email out of the blue saying my stuff was on the way.
2 days later I got the package with the 3 items.

flintlock

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: I am still getting the "IMEI number is not correct" error when submitting for preorder offer!

Might you be reading something as a 0 or 1 when it's an O or I

Sorry if it's too easy but--sometimes.