Looking for a Calendar....

A

AC Question

I've got an LG G4 and I'm looking for a calendar which I can put my work schedule in that won't require manually entering it for every single day. I want to be able to create an event and then paste it into multiple days for the same time. (Recurring doesn't work because my schedule is different every week.) I can't seem to find a way to do this in the native calendar app, and I've tried out a few (Today Calendar and Business Calendar 2) one of which didn't seem any different from the native one, and the other looked like it might do what I want IF I buy the premium app. I've tried "shift calendar" apps but they're a little too specialized to the work schedule, that is, Work Shifts Free does exactly what I want, but I can't use it as a regular calendar too and it doesn't export data to other calendars.

So basically what I want is a fully functional calendar in which I can create an event, then copy that event for the same time to any day I want. Anybody got any recommendations?

mamacrswrd

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
i recently bought the lg g4 also and i found the calender that came with it very good. open the calender, there is a plus sign on the bottom of the screen, when you tap this it opens to add the information. when you are done, scroll the screen up to the word more and tap the arrow. you can repeat the event as many times as you want, then hit save in the middle of the screen above the keyboard.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
i recently bought the lg g4 also and i found the calender that came with it very good. open the calender, there is a plus sign on the bottom of the screen, when you tap this it opens to add the information. when you are done, scroll the screen up to the word more and tap the arrow. you can repeat the event as many times as you want, then hit save in the middle of the screen above the keyboard.

I don't think that'll work for the OP, because he or she already stated that the work schedule is different each week--so a recurring event won't be that helpful. It sounds like the OP is asking for a calendar that allows you to copy and paste an event quickly and easily. I'd be interested in that as well!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma