I'm using Gionee S5.5.. I rooted it using Kingo Root.. When I tried to restore data using Titanium Backup on my game, my phone got crazy and the app I've been trying to restore got uninstalled even I'm just restoring data and the SuperUser also got uninstalled. When I tried to restart my phone, a messaged popped up and said that "UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable." I tried to update my apps on Google Play Store but all of my downloads are always paused, I deleted the Data and caches of the Play Store but nothing happened.. Well, I did all of the things such as Formatting my phone, clearing all the data partitions and caches, fixed all the apps permission using Custom ROM.. I think the problem is in the with the Download Manager and also in the codes inside this system.. please help..
    04-10-2016 01:18 AM
    I'm using Gionee S5.5.. I rooted it using Kingo Root.. When I tried to restore data using Titanium Backup on my game, my phone got crazy and the app I've been trying to restore got uninstalled even I'm just restoring data and the SuperUser also got uninstalled. When I tried to restart my phone, a messaged popped up and said that "UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable." I tried to update my apps on Google Play Store but all of my downloads are always paused, I deleted the Data and caches of the Play Store but nothing happened.. Well, I did all of the things such as Formatting my phone, clearing all the data partitions and caches, fixed all the apps permission using Custom ROM.. I think the problem is in the with the Download Manager and also in the codes inside this system.. please help..
    Welcome to Android Central!

Where did the data come from that you tried to restore? One thing that I always see with ROM dev's is that you absolutely do not restore app data no matter what.
    04-13-2016 12:54 PM
    Same problem here. I am also using Gionee S5.5. The download gets paused every time, no option for re-enabling the download. I had to manually download apks to install new apps and updates of the app.

Please help if anyone has a solution to this.

Regards,

Rohan
    04-19-2016 12:05 PM