Cannot access my phone anymore

A

AC Question

Samsung Note 5
hello guys. I have a problem with my note 5.my finger print scanner doesn't work.the next think is its asking me my back up password which I don't remember.My friend advise me to reset my phone so I did it. now when i open my phone is asking me to choose the language in which I choose English. after that it showing me the screen to connect to wi-fi but after that it telling me that UNABLE TO SIGN IN TO WI-FI AP.AN UNAUTHORIZED FACTORY RESET HAS BEEN PERFORMED ON THIS DEVICE.THE SIGN IN SCREEN CANNOT BE ACCESSED. Please if you have any solution to my question can you put a step by step instruction. Thank you very...

shantanu555

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
U have to reflash the stock frameware for ur device with the help of Odin software u can flash frameware just get it from XDA
And install all ur drivers of note so that it can be detected by pc

carol sey19

Jan 20, 2017
Visit site
i did a factory reset on my samsung j12016 phone today, and now its asking me of wifi network but then its says unable to sign in screen, cannot be accessed because of an unauthorized factory reset has been performed. i dont now what to do:':)'(

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
i did a factory reset on my samsung j12016 phone today, and now its asking me of wifi network but then its says unable to sign in screen, cannot be accessed because of an unauthorized factory reset has been performed. i dont now what to do:':)'(

Welcome to Android Central! Do you mean that you're unable to connect to your wi-fi network, or that the phone is asking for you to enter the Google or Samsung account name and password associated with the phone just prior to the reset? An unauthorized factory reset is one where you didn't properly remove your Google account prior to the reset. It's a way to discourage thieves from just stealing a phone and doing a simple reset to make it their own.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo