Samsung Galaxy J1 Not Enough Storage on SD Card Why?

A

AC Question

My Question is that my Samsung Galaxy J1 Does saying that I don't have enough storage on my SD Card to Transfer a game to the SD Card but my problem is that I do have enough space I have 7.42GB of space on the SD Card it been letting me transfer games on the SD Card with no problem now it just giving me problem basically trolling me LOL. I did a factory reset to my phone seeing if there was a problem with it I did this like 2 dozen times. But I have no idea why this is giving me this error.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
My Question is that my Samsung Galaxy J1 Does saying that I don't have enough storage on my SD Card to Transfer a game to the SD Card but my problem is that I do have enough space I have 7.42GB of space on the SD Card it been letting me transfer games on the SD Card with no problem now it just giving me problem basically trolling me LOL. I did a factory reset to my phone seeing if there was a problem with it I did this like 2 dozen times. But I have no idea why this is giving me this error.

Welcome to Android Central!

You might want to re-format the SD card to make sure there is no issue with the card itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz