How to get Foxfi working on my Honor 5X?

A

AC Question

I have the $60 unlimited plan on Metropcs. I'm trying to make foxfi premium block my usage so I have unlimited hotspot, but it keeps using my limited hotspot data istead of my unlimited data plan. I want to use a Chromebook or my Roku TV on it. I live out in the country now after an abrupt move, so broadband isn't a beautiful option like i'd want (but i have t mobile yeah i know. . . it's like right off the interstate into farmland). If anyone could help this TN boy out, I'd appreciate it.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have the $60 unlimited plan on Metropcs. I'm trying to make foxfi premium block my usage so I have unlimited hotspot, but it keeps using my limited hotspot data istead of my unlimited data plan. I want to use a Chromebook or my Roku TV on it. I live out in the country now after an abrupt move, so broadband isn't a beautiful option like i'd want (but i have t mobile yeah i know. . . it's like right off the interstate into farmland). If anyone could help this TN boy out, I'd appreciate it.

Welcome to Android Central!

Unfortunately T-Mobile has figured out a way to track the data using FoxFi so you wont be able to hid your data. If you are rooted you can use WiFi Tether Router and it will do what you want.