I have no copy paste on my s6

A

AC Question

I have a galaxy s6 that I got in December for Christmas and when I got it it could copy and paste just like any other phone but a couple months ago the clipboard disappeared and I can't paste anymore like in the keyboard the clipboard icon has literally dissapered and I don't know where it went I use samsung knox and in knox mode the clipboard is there and working but I go back and it's gone anyone heard of this before or know of a solution and I want to avoid reseting my phone if at all possible

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a galaxy s6 that I got in December for Christmas and when I got it it could copy and paste just like any other phone but a couple months ago the clipboard disappeared and I can't paste anymore like in the keyboard the clipboard icon has literally dissapered and I don't know where it went I use samsung knox and in knox mode the clipboard is there and working but I go back and it's gone anyone heard of this before or know of a solution and I want to avoid reseting my phone if at all possible

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried installing another keyboard to see if that maybe fixes it. It is a long shot.