Hey, I had downloaded Truecaller on my Moto-G from android play store, and after installation, I could no longer find Call/dial icon on screen. It was deleted anyhow. I randomly chose some other call-dialers from play store and tried but after installation, I found that there is no button for call-ending. I didn't find the original icon in the play store list. Now I am not able to use my phone
    The contact list is also jumbled together, with phone numbers. it's a nightmare.

so HERE'S MY QUESTIONS:

What would YOU do, if this was your phone, would you wipe it out, to get stock dialer and contact format back?

ANYONE HERE WHO CAN HELP TO GET THE STOCK DIALER ON MOTO-G?

(If so, please be very specific, cuz I am older, don't know all the lingo) It is a stock, store-bought phone, not rooted.
    04-10-2016 11:51 PM
    Hey, I had downloaded Truecaller on my Moto-G from android play store, and after installation, I could no longer find Call/dial icon on screen. It was deleted anyhow. I randomly chose some other call-dialers from play store and tried but after installation, I found that there is no button for call-ending. I didn't find the original icon in the play store list. Now I am not able to use my phone
    The contact list is also jumbled together, with phone numbers. it's a nightmare.

so HERE'S MY QUESTIONS:

What would YOU do, if this was your phone, would you wipe it out, to get stock dialer and contact format back?

ANYONE HERE WHO CAN HELP TO GET THE STOCK DIALER ON MOTO-G?

(If so, please be very specific, cuz I am older, don't know all the lingo) It is a stock, store-bought phone, not rooted.
    If you simply just uninstall TRU CALLER does everything go back to the way it was?
    That's the first question.
    04-11-2016 12:35 AM
    Hello BRArora, welcome to the forums! First I would try a reboot (power off, wait a few seconds and switch it back on). If the phone icon isn't back try this. Open the app drawer (circle with 6 dots at the bottom), search for the 'phone' app, long press on it and drag it to your homescreen.

Tell us how it goes.
    04-11-2016 03:40 AM