Im a bit careless and have played mobile games that have caused me to rage. I sometimes slap my phone against my knee (i dont slap it very hard) and sometimes press my thumbs against the screen. Also my phone drops on the floor once in a while. However my phone has a screen protector and a hard thick case that protects it. Recently though its been shutting off while i have it turned off and refuses to turn on without me having to take out the battery. Also once in a while the audio buzzes and in some games the images appear as messed up images of small multi colored code. Is my phone damaged internally and if so is it from the constant banging or overheating from the thick case or could it be something wrong with the firmware?

Ps. My phone is an LG 4G
    04-11-2016 12:57 AM
    Im a bit careless and have played mobile games that have caused me to rage. I sometimes slap my phone against my knee (i dont slap it very hard) and sometimes press my thumbs against the screen. Also my phone drops on the floor once in a while. However my phone has a screen protector and a hard thick case that protects it. Recently though its been shutting off while i have it turned off and refuses to turn on without me having to take out the battery. Also once in a while the audio buzzes and in some games the images appear as messed up images of small multi colored code. Is my phone damaged internally and if so is it from the constant banging or overheating from the thick case or could it be something wrong with the firmware?

Ps. My phone is an LG 4G
    Could be over heating from the gaming, if you are seeing the issues happening WHEN You are using a lot of load on the phone, that is a possibility. , but a good guess is your issues are stemming from all the abuse you have bestowed upon your phone.
    Either way, not sure there is a way to give you a definitive answer without your doing some tests to rule the over heating issue out.
    04-11-2016 01:07 AM