Samsung Galaxy S5 T-Mobile(G900T) OTA Updates...

A

AC Question

I have just bought samsung s5 tmobile G900T (stock version) from a friend.. when i connect to wifi software update start downloading... i install that update after than again an lollipop 5.0 update starts downloading automatically than another lollipop 5.1.1 update start downloading i install that... now whenever i connect to wifi a software update(firmware) starts downloading i have completed so many of updates.. will they finish? or continuously coming? how to stop them?
sorry for the english...

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have just bought samsung s5 tmobile G900T (stock version) from a friend.. when i connect to wifi software update start downloading... i install that update after than again an lollipop 5.0 update starts downloading automatically than another lollipop 5.1.1 update start downloading i install that... now whenever i connect to wifi a software update(firmware) starts downloading i have completed so many of updates.. will they finish? or continuously coming? how to stop them?
sorry for the english...

Welcome to Android Central!

I would just download and install Samsung Kies on to a PC and do the software update through Samsung Kies. It may fix your problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance