Why is my wifi slow on my new s7 edge?

A

AC Question

I have 4 days old s7 edge and my wifi is 20Mb/m. On my pc the internet speed is normal but on my s7 edge it is really slow. Same thing happened with my lg g3 after updating to marshmallow and after i made the factory reset it is working great again. Seems like it is a problem with new android. I fixed the slow wifi on my s7 edge by installing the DNset app but i still get a low speed in google play. Is there a way to fix this or i need to wait for an update?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have 4 days old s7 edge and my wifi is 20Mb/m. On my pc the internet speed is normal but on my s7 edge it is really slow. Same thing happened with my lg g3 after updating to marshmallow and after i made the factory reset it is working great again. Seems like it is a problem with new android. I fixed the slow wifi on my s7 edge by installing the DNset app but i still get a low speed in google play. Is there a way to fix this or i need to wait for an update?

Welcome to Android Central!

Could it be your wireless security on your router? Try changing it to something else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007