What's wrong with my LG L Bello (D335) when I don't receive all my messages?

A

AC Question

I have a LG l Bello (D335) Mobile and is quite new (6 months old), and I am not receiving all my text messages from various mobiles and providers. I missed some
sporadically and not continuously and if they send first message which I do not receive, is really a big problem!

I have made a complaint to my mobile provider and they checked my line which is just fine. The told me to check my phone. What I have to do? All my settings seems OK, I removed sim card and place it again, switch phone off and on again, delete conversations. What else remained?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I have a LG l Bello (D335) Mobile and is quite new (6 months old), and I am not receiving all my text messages from various mobiles and providers. I missed some
sporadically and not continuously and if they send first message which I do not receive, is really a big problem!

I have made a complaint to my mobile provider and they checked my line which is just fine. The told me to check my phone. What I have to do? All my settings seems OK, I removed sim card and place it again, switch phone off and on again, delete conversations. What else remained?

Welcome to Android Central!

Try using a different messaging app like ChomeSMS or Textra to see if that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781