Recently I was on the Internet on my phone and it stops working, even though the bar is still there, so I turn my phone off and back on again and my Wifi is off, so I go into settings, Wifi and turn it on, after a few seconds the button that slides across to say that its on (or off) slides back across to off with out any attempt to connect to my Wifi ( it also seems slightly greyed out, could I have accidently done something in my settings?).

Just tried with Bluetooth (that I never use) too and the same thing happened.
    04-11-2016 02:57 PM
    Recently I was on the Internet on my phone and it stops working, even though the bar is still there, so I turn my phone off and back on again and my Wifi is off, so I go into settings, Wifi and turn it on, after a few seconds the button that slides across to say that its on (or off) slides back across to off with out any attempt to connect to my Wifi ( it also seems slightly greyed out, could I have accidently done something in my settings?).

Just tried with Bluetooth (that I never use) too and the same thing happened.
    Welcome to Android Central!

You can try booting in to recovery and wiping the partition cache to see if that helps. If not I would back everything up to my PC and just factory reset the phone.

https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9299
    04-15-2016 06:54 AM