Everytime I use the DU battery app on my Android mini, which is awesome and can save over an hour! Messenger+ pops up, when I use Advance Saving with a battery alert saying "secretly consumes power in the background" fix now.When I tap on it, the app extends battery life for 5 minutes. Is there anyone able tohelp me figure out why its ALWAYS running? Is there anything I can do about it?? I don't think I should force stop it and don't have to use DU all the time!?!?! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    04-11-2016 04:10 PM
    Everytime I use the DU battery app on my Android mini, which is awesome and can save over an hour! Messenger+ pops up, when I use Advance Saving with a battery alert saying "secretly consumes power in the background" fix now.When I tap on it, the app extends battery life for 5 minutes. Is there anyone able tohelp me figure out why its ALWAYS running? Is there anything I can do about it?? I don't think I should force stop it and don't have to use DU all the time!?!?! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Do you use the Messenger + app? If not have you tried to disable it?
    04-15-2016 07:04 AM