note 5 play store and youtube broken?

A

AC Question

ok, i just got a new modem/router to support twc 300mbps. soon as i got this modem activated my play store and youtube doesn't work. youtube says i have no connections to internet, play store just continually tries to download apps and bar moves back and forth then ends up in error 495. i can turn off wifi and play store instantly starts working on 4g connection. connect back to wifi and same issue again. even apps seem to have issue on wifi also. for example bleacher report works and can check everything but embedded videos wont work says i have no connection. i can search using chrome pull up pages etc etc but the same two issues exist. my girls lg g3 works and her play store works on my wifi but this one just will not work on wifi. i've tried the 5ghz and 2.4ghz and both fail. i've called verizon they transfer to me samsung i can't even understand the people on other end of line for starters and i've talked to twc and they have no clue either. i've cleared cache of play store uninstalled updates even factory reset phone and still have issue. any ideas on what this could be would be much appreciated. i was hoping the issue would be fixed in the verizon update today but i still have the problem. thx.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

In my opinion, this is not a Note 5 problem, this would be a router problem. "Try" turning off security protection on your router, to see if the protection might be the issue.

If this doesn't help, I'd think you need to consult support for your router, to see if they can help.

Chris

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad