I have a kindle fire hdx that I had fixed two weeks ago for a broken screen and broken charging port, (why you ask and why I didn't bother to get a new one is because this kindle has important files that I didn't put on my computer or printed out which was a mistake) anyway, it is finally fixed and it looks like it is working, except when I charged it, it was rebooting when all of a sudden it gave me a complete blue screen when it tried to go to the page where you put your password in. I tried restarting it for 30 seconds and now when it reboots, the opening before you enter the password where it has the words kindle fire twice font is blurry and scratchy looking. I really need those files as they are personally important to me. Is there anyone that can help?

After I charged it, the blue screen went away and it is stuck on booting up where the kindle fire logo appears and doesn't go past the screen where I can put in my password. I got close to where the screen changes from the logo to the screen where I can put my password but it freezes and reboots again.
    04-11-2016 05:34 PM
    Hi
    Plug the charger in and wait ten minutes
    Then
    Hold the start Button and the volume down button until it reboots.
    If not try start button and volume up button.
    If no luck try start volume and home key all together, hold them until it reboots
    04-11-2016 05:52 PM
    Tried it all ways, it got super close to the screen where my password was, but it froze and shut down.
    04-12-2016 02:25 PM
    Tried it all none worked.
    04-12-2016 04:23 PM
    It works, but I get screen time for a few seconds and it reboots again.
    04-13-2016 11:16 AM