transfer contacts from old galaxy ace to galaxy S4?

A

AC Question

I've donated my S4 to my mum to replace her ace (payg). I couldn't swap the sim because it was too big so the vodafone shop supplied a new, smaller one and installed it for her. It doesn't look like they copied the contacts on the sim.

I tried to copy contacts off the ace (they are still there) onto my pc so i could upload them onto the S4.

However, Kies is poo. It crashed, it wouldn't upgrade and it wouldn't recognise the ace so i had to give up.

Is there another way I can transfer contacts from the ace to the S4?

chennaite

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
There will be option Like Export your contacts to SD card. Transfer it to SD and name something for your backup. It ' ll be saved as .vcf . Then transfer the SD card to your desired phone and click the option import from the sd card. If you don't have SD card try Google drive or save into outbox in mail.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If the contacts aren't on the Google contact site, go into her phone and change them all to Google contacts (see the Contacts part of Backing up an Android Device). Sync the contacts and they'll be at the site. Put her account into your phone, turn it on, sync contacts and you'll have them on your phone. Put your Google account in your phone (if it's not already there). Delete her Google account from your phone. Delete all your contacts from her phone and her contacts.google.com page.

Google defaults all new contacts to Device - they should default all new contacts to Google. (But no one asked for my opinion before they made the choice.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21