Spotify says it's on SD, but it's not?

alwayslearning17

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Fairly new to android in general and this is my first post here.. wondering if anybody can help me with this issue or is seeing it. Im on the galaxy s7 edge att. I went through a process I read in amother forum deleting all the data and u installing the app and then rebooting the phone re-downloading the app and then using the option in application manager to change the storage from internal to external also after logging back into the app going in the spotify settings and changing it to put all downloaded music onto the sd card.. the sd card is 200GB so well over 100 still left so it would make sense it would detect that as my best option. I'd think hopefully In a update because otherwise I love the device.
35bef68fcb75aa389c784dad2c1f916c.jpg
0572f896c1706b578016e2a5b0817c5f.jpg

Thank you for any advice!

Michael Saxon

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Looks like it's on the SD, actually. Here's how you can check for sure. In the my files app, navigate to SD card > Android > Data > com.Spotify.music > files > Spotifycache > storage. If you see a long list of folders...that's your music on the SD card.

alwayslearning17

Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
Looks like it's on the SD, actually. Here's how you can check for sure. In the my files app, navigate to SD card > Android > Data > com.Spotify.music > files > Spotifycache > storage. If you see a long list of folders...that's your music on the SD card.
It does in fact appear to be there. Just odd in the application manager it appears to all be on the internal storage, but it definitely seems to be where I want it. Thank you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia