how do I get my backed up colornote data onto an iphone? I have always had a droid and didn't realized that iphone doesn't have the app, transferring it from my old and new droids was so easy I didn't think it would be a problem from phone to phone now. Unfortunately (fortunately?) all my other apps work just fine on the iphone.

I can't even open colornote on a computer so that i can access my saved notes to even email myself. I don't have my old galaxy anymore either so I am really in a bind here.
    04-14-2016 07:18 AM
    I think you may need any old Android device to get them back, if you used your Google account to sync them and not Facebook.
    I have been using Color Note for years, but I know the backup has limitations. I didn't know until now I could back up to sd card, so just like you when I swap device I just log in with Google and they can be synced.

I looked through my app settings, the Play Store page, it's faq's and faq's from the app. Not much joy. I think your best bet is to email the developers if they have a better solution. I would hate to have to copy and paste every one of mine. I have started trying to use Google Keep instead and this will encourage me to do so, but I like the offline use of Colour Note.

I hope you get some joy.
    Attached Thumbnails how do I get my backed up colornote data onto an iphone when I know iphone doesn't have the app-9379.jpg  
    04-14-2016 08:50 AM
    also
    Attached Thumbnails how do I get my backed up colornote data onto an iphone when I know iphone doesn't have the app-9380.jpg  
    04-14-2016 08:51 AM