My wife and I both have identical Samsung Galaxy S6 phones. A week and a half ago we both updated our phones to 6.0.1 Marshmallow. After the update, our phones have limited to no internet on WIFI. In other words, Netflix doesn't work, Vidangel doesn't work, even Google Maps doesn't work among other things. The Google Playstore doesn't work either.

There's nothing wrong with my WIFI and nothing has changed in the settings on my phone and my phone still connects just fine to WIFI, there's just no internet.

I've checked for 3rd party software's already. I went into safe mode and there's still no internet on WIFI. I reset my network settings and there's still no internet on WIFI. I reset my router and modem and there's still no internet on WIFI. I "forgot" both the 2.4 and 5 versions of my WIFI and there's still no internet on WIFI. I have done everything I can think of besides a factory reset which I'm trying to avoid because I don't want to lose a bunch of stuff. What else can I do?
    04-14-2016 12:27 PM
    There seems to be a "no wifi" bug in 6.01. Wait for the update/fix.
    04-15-2016 07:03 PM