Hi I have a new corsa with intellilink screen - I want to link my Samsung s5 to it with a usb to enable me to run the android auto app. It just keeps saying unsupported media device when I connect my phone. Any advice? Thanks
    04-16-2016 01:39 PM
    Hello. Below is what I picked from Vauxhall UK's Intellilink FAQ page. The Android Auto app is available for my Motorola X Style in the UK.

"How do I get started with Android Auto?

First, make sure you have the latest available Android operating system installed on your phone. Also, check if your Android phone supports Android Auto and if Android Auto is available in your country. To use Android Auto, follow these steps:

1. Download and install the Android Auto app from Google Play on your phone.

2. Connect your phone to the infotainment system with a USB cable. For best performance, use your phone’s factory-provided USB cable.

3. On your phone, configure Android Auto to access necessary phone functions.

4. If Android Auto does not start automatically, press on the Android Auto icon on the home screen of the infotainment system.

Please note that some functions of Android Auto, like music streaming or talk to Google, might require a 3G or 4G Internet connection."
    belodion likes this.
    04-16-2016 02:12 PM