I accidentaly deleted a 2XL speaker device from my paired bluetooth list. I have tried to power my phone on and off. Not working. I have tried to clear cache and clear data from bluetooth. Not working. I have tried to google it, but I can't seem to find any help. Which is why i'm here. I have an LG Optimus F3. When I clicked on the 2XL speaker it said unpair. I clicked that and now when I try to repair it to my phone can't find it. At one point it was there and it said that I needed a passkwy or PIN to pair with it. I have never put a PIN on that device. I tried to turn the speaker on and off. Not working. The speaker does not have a bluetooth button so I can't do the "hold and press bluetooth button" method. I have tried everything. I also have bluetooth LG headphones and they worked I can see and pair with the headphones, but not with the speaker. I would really appreciate it if someone can help me with this problem. It's not that the speaker is dead or something. I charged it and my phone to. So, recap I deleted a bluetooth speaker and now I can't see nor pair with the same device. HELP. Please. I use this speaker when I want to listen to music without having to put headphones in and it's great. Please help me.
    04-16-2016 09:42 PM