I've had iPhone since the beginning of them. This month, I decided to switch to Samsung (Galaxy S7). My phone will connect through Bluetooth to my Charger (2013) but just for music and for text messages that come in. But I cannot get it fully connected - for use of phone book or other voice commands by USB. It says it cannot read USB. Any help for this? I've become dissatisfied with iPhone through the years...but need the hands-free use in my vehicle that it easily provides. Can this phone do the same? Or do I need to go back to the iPhone for that?
    04-17-2016 12:44 PM
    My phone will connect through Bluetooth to my Charger (2013) but just for music and for text messages that come in. But I cannot get it fully connected - for use of phone book or other voice commands by USB. It says it cannot read USB.
    That's true, Bluetooth can't read USB - they're two totally different things.

but need the hands-free use in my vehicle that it easily provides. Can this phone do the same? Or do I need to go back to the iPhone for that?
    Check with the car dealership's service department to see if the car's audio system does Bluetooth phone calls, or if there's an update to the audio system that allows it to.
    04-17-2016 06:31 PM