Reseted S4, Every app is crashing

A

AC Question

Hello, I was looking through some videos in youtube and I remembered that I could install Xposed in my phone in order to customize it without flashing, installing roms or anything like that, so I searched how to get it on my S4 i9505 android 5.0.1. It seems that now I must flash the zip in order to get it working, wich that was not needed in my Grand Prime with 4.4.4, so I searched how to backup properly ALL my phone, Rom, Data, everything.

After a while of searching I went to ADB and rebooted it into recovery mode, then I realized that I never installed a custom recovery, so I booted it back in order to have my phone and do daily stuff while I search and download some recoveries.

My phone was turning on and after 30-40 seconds it said:

Reverse has stopped(an app that I have installed), clicked okay then
S Voice has stopped, then
Nova launcher, then system, then ASR, then ACR, then System UI and Settings, Wi-Fi Direct, Security log agent, Remote Controls, and after some more and repeating those avobe, BLACK SCREEN (all those messages where white, some with options to get info, and some only OK, and the screen black)

I can see that the backlight keys work so the phone is on, and it continues with messages, Security log agent, Vine, Titanium Backup, Google Play Store, Device Test, Task Manager, Calendar, Software Actualization, DiagMonAgent...

The dpi was changed in the past, but I had it for atleast 2 months without any inconvenience, from 480 to 360.

I really need to use this phone tomorrow, that's why I was so desperate to do a backup, I lost a phone for 2 weeks until I found a solution... Oh, Phone and com.sec.phone stopped now... Thanks!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I was looking through some videos in youtube and I remembered that I could install Xposed in my phone in order to customize it without flashing, installing roms or anything like that, so I searched how to get it on my S4 i9505 android 5.0.1. It seems that now I must flash the zip in order to get it working, wich that was not needed in my Grand Prime with 4.4.4, so I searched how to backup properly ALL my phone, Rom, Data, everything.

After a while of searching I went to ADB and rebooted it into recovery mode, then I realized that I never installed a custom recovery, so I booted it back in order to have my phone and do daily stuff while I search and download some recoveries.

My phone was turning on and after 30-40 seconds it said:

Reverse has stopped(an app that I have installed), clicked okay then
S Voice has stopped, then
Nova launcher, then system, then ASR, then ACR, then System UI and Settings, Wi-Fi Direct, Security log agent, Remote Controls, and after some more and repeating those avobe, BLACK SCREEN (all those messages where white, some with options to get info, and some only OK, and the screen black)

I can see that the backlight keys work so the phone is on, and it continues with messages, Security log agent, Vine, Titanium Backup, Google Play Store, Device Test, Task Manager, Calendar, Software Actualization, DiagMonAgent...

The dpi was changed in the past, but I had it for atleast 2 months without any inconvenience, from 480 to 360.

I really need to use this phone tomorrow, that's why I was so desperate to do a backup, I lost a phone for 2 weeks until I found a solution... Oh, Phone and com.sec.phone stopped now... Thanks!

Welcome to Android Central!

Easiest fix would be to factory reset the phone. It sounds like a lot is messed up and factory reset should clear all the bugs out. You could also try wiping the partition cache from the stock recovery first to see if that helps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692