Cant open attachments or reply to any emails from my work on my phone. I can respond from home PC. Other emails with attachments from other emails i can open and reply to. I get a a notification whenever it fails that says CA Root Certificate not installed, I never had a problem with this it just started maybe 2 weeks. I really would appreciate any input. PS...my provider was no help
    04-17-2016 05:41 PM
    Cant open attachments or reply to any emails from my work on my phone. I can respond from home PC. Other emails with attachments from other emails i can open and reply to. I get a a notification whenever it fails that says CA Root Certificate not installed, I never had a problem with this it just started maybe 2 weeks. I really would appreciate any input. PS...my provider was no help
    Welcome to Android Central!

Are the emails digitally signed or anything like that?
    04-22-2016 07:30 AM
    Yes but I didnt have this problem 2 weeks ago. Can view plain text from same emails. Anything with an Attachment I have to verify Signature and then Ill get the error message. TY for any advice
    04-23-2016 06:42 AM
    I've been having the same/or similar issues since the first Marshmallow update. Anytime I receive an email with a digital signature (in this case a DOD signature), I cannot verify the signature ... and, thus, cannot open any associated attachments. It does not matter what type of attachment it is. I have attempted to install the DOD root certs and still cannot open the emails. It worked fine before the update.
    06-10-2016 12:32 PM