I've backed up all my photos and videos and music and contacts. When. I click on reset device it askseems for password I put it in and nothing happens. Doesn't reset. This has been a problem for a week now. Can't take pics or listen to my music. Phone restarts on it'so own. I have a warranty and insurance on phone. Help. Need fixed asap.
    04-17-2016 07:19 PM
    I've backed up all my photos and videos and music and contacts. When. I click on reset device it askseems for password I put it in and nothing happens. Doesn't reset. This has been a problem for a week now. Can't take pics or listen to my music. Phone restarts on it'so own. I have a warranty and insurance on phone. Help. Need fixed asap.
    Welcome to Android Central!

I would go in to my security settings and remove all the passwords you have including any fingerprints you have stored. Just make it so the phone can unlock without anything. Once you do that you can boot in to recovery and do a factory reset through there. Below are the instructions on how to wipe the cache partition. Instead of wiping the cache partition select factory reset and that should reset the phone.

Make sure that you know your Samsung account login and Google info before you do this because it may ask you these things when you try to set back up.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-21027
    04-22-2016 07:39 AM