My Cherry mobile Granite is about 2 years old. Suddenly it starts downloading apps without my consent off the playstore, it cuts out of whatever I'm doing and shows me these apps. It gives me endless ads no matter what I am doing on my phone. I left it to download all that crap cause my phone wasn't responding to me and I got really fed up with it. I went to sleep and the next morning I couldn't turn it on, it would glow for a brief moment of time then go back to black. No sound. No vibration. Just a brief glow. I would ask for help with the apps/ads and the turning on problem.
    04-17-2016 11:25 PM
    My Cherry mobile Granite is about 2 years old. Suddenly it starts downloading apps without my consent off the playstore, it cuts out of whatever I'm doing and shows me these apps. It gives me endless ads no matter what I am doing on my phone. I left it to download all that crap cause my phone wasn't responding to me and I got really fed up with it. I went to sleep and the next morning I couldn't turn it on, it would glow for a brief moment of time then go back to black. No sound. No vibration. Just a brief glow. I would ask for help with the apps/ads and the turning on problem.
    Welcome to Android Central!

It could be time for a factory reset, I would back up all my photos and whatever else you need backed up and just factory reset the device. That would clear out any bugs in there and give you a fresh start.
    04-22-2016 08:26 AM