I just woke up and my phone had installed Samsung Internet browser for android. Can I change it back

A

AC Question

I woke up this morning my phone had automatically installed Samsung Internet browser for android. I didn't want this and I don't like it. Is there anyway I can change it back? If so, how do I do it? I don't need Samsung Internet for Android. The stock was great and I liked the tab features much better. I have a Note 3 and I love it. My boyfriend just recently found this Samsung Internet for Android and put it on his phone so that it would be closer to mine because Chrome didn't have back and forward buttons and mine did. I had no need for this change. I like the way my original browser showed the tabs I have open on the side of my screen. I do not like the way this one presents them. And the icon is so hard to distinguish from others. I want my world icon back. I just simply want my original stock browser back. Please help! How do I get it back? Thanks for any help with this matter.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Go to the play store, find a browser you like and install it. You can have a dozen browsers installed if you have the storage space, and you can make any one of them the default.