I recently updated to Marshmallow and I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. This was never an issue before upgrading to marshmallow & when I did upgrade to that this is the only issue I've had with the update. Like I've said, I've deleted all messages through vvm and I've also called my regular Vm and emptied everything there...still no change. I have no messages archived and have put everything in the trash as well, even emptied the trash. Still have the getting started vvm messages that are on the icon though...makes me think that I've missed important calls but I haven't. Also I run my own business which makes it weird when I see I've possibly missed 2 important calls & that they've had to leave a message and then come to find out, there's nothing there.
    04-18-2016 12:20 PM
    I recently updated to Marshmallow and I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. This was never an issue before upgrading to marshmallow & when I did upgrade to that this is the only issue I've had with the update. Like I've said, I've deleted all messages through vvm and I've also called my regular Vm and emptied everything there...still no change. I have no messages archived and have put everything in the trash as well, even emptied the trash. Still have the getting started vvm messages that are on the icon though...makes me think that I've missed important calls but I haven't. Also I run my own business which makes it weird when I see I've possibly missed 2 important calls & that they've had to leave a message and then come to find out, there's nothing there.
    04-18-2016 12:27 PM
    Bring it to a Verizon company store and see if their tech people will reflash the update.
    04-18-2016 04:18 PM