I turned on my Android Voyager Pro this morning.It immediately said,"Launcher 3 has stopped."It asked me to wait or shut it down.I tried waiting a few times but nothing happened,other than the message popping up over and over again.So I stopped the launcher.It went to a black screen but it still had the little touch screen buttons at the bottom.But I couldn't use any of them because it seemed frozen.So I got on my computer and looked up the problem.I read that I needed to put it in safe mode(which I did) and download another launcher(which I did).It took forever and I had to be really fast but I was able to switch to the new one before it froze....AGAIN!Now it's saying that the NOVA launcher has stopped.Can anyone please tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong and how to fix it?
    04-18-2016 06:53 PM
    I turned on my Android Voyager Pro this morning.It immediately said,"Launcher 3 has stopped."It asked me to wait or shut it down.I tried waiting a few times but nothing happened,other than the message popping up over and over again.So I stopped the launcher.It went to a black screen but it still had the little touch screen buttons at the bottom.But I couldn't use any of them because it seemed frozen.So I got on my computer and looked up the problem.I read that I needed to put it in safe mode(which I did) and download another launcher(which I did).It took forever and I had to be really fast but I was able to switch to the new one before it froze....AGAIN!Now it's saying that the NOVA launcher has stopped.Can anyone please tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong and how to fix it?
    Welcome to the forums. It doesn't sound like you are doing anything wrong...on the contrary, that is the first thing I would have suggested.

Can you reboot and go into settings, then storage, then click on cached data? It will ask if you want to clear the cache. Click yes. This is not like a factory reset, you should not lose any personal data.
    04-18-2016 07:27 PM
    WOOOOWWWWW!!!!THANK YOU!!!!I have been freaking out ALL day!I had no idea you could do that through storage so I was doing it one APP at a time!Ok,so since that worked...was it the launcher or something else?Should I keep using the old launcher or the new one?And again.....THANK YOU!!!!
    04-18-2016 07:39 PM
    WOOOOWWWWW!!!!THANK YOU!!!!I have been freaking out ALL day!I had no idea you could do that through storage so I was doing it one APP at a time!Ok,so since that worked...was it the launcher or something else?Should I keep using the old launcher or the new one?And again.....THANK YOU!!!!
    Sorry about the delay. I would go back to your preferred setup. Meaning reinstall the launcher you prefer, and see if the issue happens again.
    04-20-2016 03:45 PM