Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen Glitch?

A

AC Question

Hello, everyone. I've had my Samsung Galaxy S5 for about three months now, and last week the screen froze and went to snow. My friend simply took my battery out and it was fixed, but the same thing has happened constantly since them, and today it happened when I was trying to just turn on my screen. Except this time, the snow went away and the screen is severely glitching up and the screen is rolling up. It's hard to explain, but the screen is rolling as you can see in those old movies that are faulty?

I've turned it off and on, and it keeps turning itself on and off. Almost seems like a ghost is haunting it (haha) but I know it's a technical problem.

I have not gotten water in or on my phone, and the screen is perfectly clean and possesses no cracks or scratches on it. The only issue is that my camera is broken, and the glass fell out so there's no protection for the lens, but I doubt that can cause this big of a problem.

I can't get a new one- simply because I'm a teenager and my parents are barely paying this one off. I also can't return it because I don't have insurance and my warranty went void 30 days after I got it.

Please help!

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
With any luck it will simply be a failing battery, but it does sound as if there may be something more serious at fault.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie