While I really enjoy the benefits of the new Samsung Good Lock UI on my GS7 Edge, I have noticed that it does not exactly work with Google Now's trusted voice feature. While saying "OK Google" will activate the voice command on the phone, I have to unlock the phone in order to fully execute on the command. For example saying "OK Google what's the weather?" will give me a voiced response but the lock screen stays put. Saying "OK Google play music" will give me a voiced response but the lockscreen still stays put and music will not play until I manually unlock the phone. Has anyone else experienced this issue? If they can fix this then I'd be happy to use this UI all the time. Thanks all!
    04-18-2016 09:47 PM
    While I really enjoy the benefits of the new Samsung Good Lock UI on my GS7 Edge, I have noticed that it does not exactly work with Google Now's trusted voice feature.
    ... Has anyone else experienced this issue? If they can fix this then I'd be happy to use this UI all the time. Thanks all!
    I've encountered the same exact behavior and would also like to know if there's a solution or workaround.
    04-20-2016 05:39 PM