Nexus 6p bezel peeling?

LiamEXO15

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
I have the google Nexus 6p and it seems that there is a small plastic strip that runs around the entire screen and it seems to be breaking off in small bits for me. Anyone else having the same problem or is it just me?

Posted via the Android Central App

brseybert

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I have the google Nexus 6p and it seems that there is a small plastic strip that runs around the entire screen and it seems to be breaking off in small bits for me. Anyone else having the same problem or is it just me?

Posted via the Android Central App

Mine is peeling too. Just noticed this morning. Have you contacted Google or anything yet?

mfalzon

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
mine is peeling as well, actually on with google as i type this message. this is considered ' cosmetic ' and is not covered by google. they will route you to huawei, which will tell you its a 2 week turn around (unacceptable imo).

i even had a case with them for another issue that they were going to RMA my device but I've declined to RMA since i did not want to deal with the headache. i've asked them to reopen it and they have, but now wont rma it because of my case with the plastic bezel peeling. lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz