Why won't this S3 stay on?

A

AC Question

So the s3 is question has a problem turning on and staying on. Most of the time, it won't even get past the Galaxy S3 Boot Screen. Other times it'll go until the ATT screen and then it vibes and turns off again. I have tried going in Recovery mode by holding down the volume up, home, and power button and that is the only time it'll stay on until i hit the reboot option. When I try to go into the safe mode option by holding the down volume button on the boot screen, it goes into a boot loop.

Vorlent

Apr 19, 2016
Visit site
I've been trying to boot the phone phone off the battery itself but yes, as far as I can tell by the animation of the battery when the phone is plugged in. It seems to be at 70-80%. I am unable to say for sure right now otherwise because it won't go any further than the ATT boot screen.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi

The only other thing I can suggest is a Factory Reset, if its possible. If not, then a service center would be the only other option, unless you know enough about the phone to open it up and see if there are any visible internal issues....like a loose connector or something.

Sorry!

Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34