S7 edge 32gb or 6s Plus 16gb? Same price.

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, i currently have a htc m8 and will upgrade to one of this phones.
S7 edge is a very superior device in some points compared to the apple device. i like the screen, waterproofing, camera, the phoe is beautiful, charges fast and also have 32gb of storage that is a sweet spot for me.
The 6s plus have a good screen, camera and battery, maybe not as good as the s7e, but what i am expecting from the iphone is a device that will last me 2 years or more, with no lags, no slowing down over time, and here in Brazil it will hold his price a lot better than the samsung device. I have friends that still have the iphone 5c and 5s and never factory reseted it, and are working fine with no lags or slowdowns. on my htc, since i am going back and forth from sense and gpe i never use the phone in same firmware for more than 4 months, so every 4 months or every android update i factory reset it to keep it smooth, if i never factory reseted it, i'm pretty sure the device would be laggy right now.
What i don't like about the iphone, the 16gb version, is the same price as 32gb s7e, and i will have to keep an eye on storage, or i can buy the 64gb version, but it will be more money in an already crazy expensive phone. And since both are expensive, they will have to last me 2 or 3 years minimum.
Also i don't like touchwiz very much, i could use it but is not my favourite android skin. and there is the android updates that are always delayed on non nexus phones.
So what do you guys think is the best option, considering the points i made here. Thanks.

hjterry

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I would definitely go with the S7, because the new iPhones seem a bit glitchy. Galaxies are a lot more reliable, and will last you a lot longer than you think. Apple forces you to update to the latest iOS version, which really slows things down, but Samsung never has any updates, (well, hardly in my opinion) which means your device will be fast 24/7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463