Man I'm so sick of this. My girlfriend sends me novels to read all the time and either her phone, my phone, or both phones are splitting the messages and rearranging them however it feels like. I know the maximum allowed characters is 160 but this is splitting them up into much smaller groups than that.

Here's an example: Yes she's pregnant and obviously looking up weird stuff online.

(Okay, can't figure out how to link images. The website just says it's spam so I guess you'll just have to take my word for it)

So as you can see this was one long message that was broken apart then sent out of order. The first text sent is only 65 characters with spaces so why is it not breaking them up into the 160 allowed characters? I'm sick of decoding these. How can I stop it?

I have an s7 edge and have gone to message settings to change the "auto combination". It does the same thing whether it is on or off so apparently that setting does nothing. It might get tricky because my girlfriend has an iPhone 6. I have yet to mess with her settings. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    04-20-2016 01:04 PM