What is a phone comparable to Samsung Galaxy Core Prime?

A

AC Question

I hate this phone!! I had an Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2, which I loved, but the mic went out on it. I also liked my Huawei phones in the past. This Samsung Core Prime is so slow, and yes it's always been slow. I think I paid $60 for it. The Alcatel was great, it was so fast. Should I take another chance with an Alcatel and hope the mic doesn't break down again? I just want a phone that doesn't take literally 5-10 seconds just to get to the dialpad, and any other screen. I need help from fellow Android lovers!!

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I hate this phone!! I had an Alcatel One Touch Fierce 2, which I loved, but the mic went out on it. I also liked my Huawei phones in the past. This Samsung Core Prime is so slow, and yes it's always been slow. I think I paid $60 for it. The Alcatel was great, it was so fast. Should I take another chance with an Alcatel and hope the mic doesn't break down again? I just want a phone that doesn't take literally 5-10 seconds just to get to the dialpad, and any other screen. I need help from fellow Android lovers!!

Hi,

To better assist you with your query, we're going to need to know more information. Please take the time to register an account with us so you can participate in this thread.

We'll need to know;

1) Your budget?
2) What you liked about the Alcatel OneTouch Fierce 2?
3) What Huawei device did you have?
4) Have you tried other Samsung products, or is the Core Prime your only experience?

Have a look at the Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 page on Android Central;
Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 | Android Central

I can vouch for Huawei, I had the Honor 5x - that phone was brilliant, but the UI wasn't to my taste, have a look at some of their more recent phones:
Huawei | Android Central

As for Samsung, I've had the please of using the majority of their phones, if you don't have a budget, I'd recommend the S7 / S7 edge:
Samsung Galaxy S7: Rumors, Release Date, Specs and more

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glda19