MMS APN Problem STRAIGHT TALK, Samsung S7

A

AC Question

I bought a new Samsung s7 for Straight Talk, ATT
I put my card in changed the settings and it worked ok for month
NOW, it won't let me send picture messaging and upload pictures to any app, facebook, instagram, etc.
I did a speed test and it said I have download date but Zero upload data.
Straight Talk gave me different settings, a new sim card but nothing worked.
I just exchanged my phone for a NEW phone and it still doesn't work.
Are there some NEW settings for Samsung Galaxy S7

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I have and S7 Edge and I am experiencing the exact same problems. I also ordered a new SIM and has the same results. If I turn off wifi and clear my apn setting,reboot and reenter APN settings it will begin working again for a brief period. Then for whatever reason, it goes back to not working again.

getwidit

Apr 30, 2016
Visit site
im getting the same problems also. no idea what todo, my 650 dollar phone wont upload. Thinking about trying ATT go phone when my plan runs up on the 5th. SAME ISSUES change apn works a day or two and then back to no upload. When i switched bearer to lte i lost all connection.

Last edited:

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
My problem started around the 15th of April. I had about a three day stretch where everything was working fine. Re installed My Data Manager app and things stopped working again. Uninstalled My Data Manager and reset my APN settings about 3 days ago. Not any problems so far. I know that this is only a temporary solution. I will continue to monitor.

Marc Maeda

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
EXACT same problem here. Started a couple weeks ago. I've tried a ton of different APN's. Sometimes it'll start working randomly and be good for a day or two. I always still have good download speeds but zero upload. Is this a straighttalk problem or S7Edge problem?

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
EXACT same problem here. Started a couple weeks ago. I've tried a ton of different APN's. Sometimes it'll start working randomly and be good for a day or two. I always still have good download speeds but zero upload. Is this a straighttalk problem or S7Edge problem?

I am guessing it's a Straight Talk problem with the S7 Edge if that makes any sense. I removed the SIM card from my S7 and placed it in my S4 and didn't seem to be experiencing any problems albeit only for a day. I will give it a couple more weeks and I will probably be leaving Straight Talk.

anon(41073)

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happening to me on my new HTC 10. I'm not sure if there is a relation with newer phones but I have 0 on the upload speed but absolutely fine on the download.

That's interesting to know because up until this point I thought that it was only an S7 problem. I have contacted Straight Talk numerous times but the CS rep had absolutely no clue on resolving the issue. I wonder if Straight Talk is even aware of the problem.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance