How to get my phone unrooted

A

AC Question

Hi I'm not exactly if this is the right place to put it but I need some help. Alright so not so long along I rooted my phone (samsung s6) and also downloaded the proper version for the provider i was on as when I first got the phone it had the wrong provider when u turned the phone on. I'm not exactly sure what I did but it got my phone rooted and now I have the right starting up screen. However I recently realised that I was still only running 5.1.1 and that other s6s where able to get the new update to 6 since sometime in February. I read that rooting my phone stops it from getting updates. Anyway I decided that I didn't want root anymore so I could update it and also because I just don't really use its features. Now I tried to unroot my phone using supersu (full unroot)and by deleting the root files by following something I read online but both times didn't work. I then downloaded this simply un root app and it said my kernal was unsecure so it could never be properly unrooted. SO
Can someone please help me unroot my phone because everything Ive tried doesn't seem to work and I can't find anyone who has had the same issue online.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2