At&the Samsung galaxy mega 2 phone has latest firmware and the card is known to be good. This phone doesn't give me options to mount/dismount a sd card. Also doesn't give me options to send items to card. What am I missing. The card was last in a Samsung phone.
    04-21-2016 09:02 PM
    Hello. First, have you tried to format it in Settings - Storage either in this or another device (save media to a pc first).
    Can you still use the other device to check it with the SD Insight app.

Are you saying there is no format or mount option in Storage settings. Are they greyed out. Does anything change when you insert the card.
    If no joy you may have a hardware issue. Did you have a card in the Mega 2 before. Did you buy the phone online. Can you run Phone Specs app or Antutu Benchmark for device information.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    04-22-2016 04:59 AM
    Anything to do with the card to either mount/dismount or format is grayed out. I can put the same card in my other phone and do anything to it.
    04-22-2016 04:58 PM
    Hello. Welcome to Android Central.
    I would suspect the device then with that information.
    Did you buy it direct from AT&T. Can they or a repair store check it.
    It's under 2 vears old. Did you get a warranty.

Have you checked the card anyway on another device with SD Insight.

If you bought the phone elsewhere run the Antutu app or Phone Specs to verify it.

When inserting a memory card the card's file directory appears in My Files - SD Card folder. (page 16 of the manual off of GSM arena). "Some memory cards may not be compatible" though it will take up to 128gb, so an older card may not work.

If you Format it on a pc, it should ask to format it to FAT or exFAT on the device.

Are you sure it's correctly inserted. The card may be corrupted though it works on another device.
    Try to ask a store to try another card. Otherwise it may need repair if you badly need extra storage.
    04-22-2016 07:28 PM