Bluetooth double tap keeps open voice dialer

A

AC Question

Hi guys! I'm having a problem with my Moto X and my Skullcandy Uproar Bluetooth headsets when using Spotify. The headset has three buttons, volume up/down and play/pause/answer call. What I want to do is to use the double tap function of the middle button to skip track on Spotify. But every time I do that, it opens up Moto X voice command. When I deactivate it, it still opens up Google Voice Dialer (that's NOT Google Now).

I even bought the app Headset Button Controller (which I found it was helpful for most people), but the behaviour remains the same.

Is there any way to work around this, without having to root the device?

Thanks in advance!

nchiari

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Hi there thanks for your answer! I'll try, but I have only 2 Motorola phones to try, antoher Moto X and a Moto G, so I don't know if there will be any difference. Maybe I can get another device in the weekend.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi there thanks for your answer! I'll try, but I have only 2 Motorola phones to try, antoher Moto X and a Moto G, so I don't know if there will be any difference. Maybe I can get another device in the weekend.

My idea is this: if another device can't make the change, chances are unlikely that root will be of any help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781