This is a very unusual problem. My phone will be working perfectly fine for weeks, able to charge with any cord no matter if it is on or off and the battery will last fairly decently. Then, all of a sudden, my phone will not charge. It will not charge with the cord it came with, with a different USB cord, or with any universal charger. Not only that, but the battery drains fast- I am talking like a percent every two minutes. Different things seem to help fix it such as switching batteries or plugging it in my computer (I have done this two times. One time it had to be off and the other it could charge fine with it being on.) After a day of panicking that my phone will never work, it begins to work perfectly fine (even with my original battery in it.) The troubleshoot steps I take to get it to work again don't always fix it since I just tried that and nothing is helping. Is my phone broken? Is there some fix to help make this work?

I have actually done a factory reset on my phone, cleared cache partitions, and a host of other troubleshooting steps. I cannot see what might be draining my battery because it shows no information whatsoever. Any help you might be able to give me would be greatly appreciated!
    04-22-2016 10:36 AM
    It sounds like an intermittent hardware problem. Bring it to a repair shop.
    04-22-2016 12:34 PM