What do i do if Malware in Google play service app and I have disabled & force stopped it, I then go to do factory reset and before it's done Google play service is back on it and saves most of the data I said not to save? Then I go to settings then apps it says it's running then go to all apps and it says it's disabled & forced stop but all the data I deleted off of it is back on it.. When I try to disable it again it tells me I can't because it is an administrator.. What do I do?
    Samsung galaxy s5
    04-22-2016 02:17 PM
    What do i do if Malware in Google play service app and I have disabled & force stopped it, I then go to do factory reset and before it's done Google play service is back on it and saves most of the data I said not to save? Then I go to settings then apps it says it's running then go to all apps and it says it's disabled & forced stop but all the data I deleted off of it is back on it.. When I try to disable it again it tells me I can't because it is an administrator.. What do I do?
    Samsung galaxy s5
    Welcome to Android Central!

I would try booting in to recovery and doing a factory reset through the recovery menu. The instructions below will show you how to get to recovery. Instead of wiping the cache partition do a factory rest.

https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-10683
    05-04-2016 07:18 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Why do you think you have malware in Google Play Services? It's an integral part of the Google ecosystem, so after a factory reset, it will always show up.
    05-04-2016 02:35 PM