I had my fb app deleted off my home page & factory page! I just spent 50+ hours over 3 days & I cannot reinstall my fb app! I do know you can't go to Play store because those are only apps after factory apps! Please help!
    04-23-2016 06:35 AM
    I had my fb app deleted off my home page & factory page! I just spent 50+ hours over 3 days & I cannot reinstall my fb app! I do know you can't go to Play store because those are only apps after factory apps! Please help!
    04-23-2016 06:52 AM
    Hi there!

Please register for our forums, and provide us with your Model Number of your phone, and android version. I'm having a hard time understanding what you mean as well, regarding Home Page / Factory Page.

If you go to your app drawer, and look in alphabetical order, under the F's....do you see the facebook icon? And...if you go to the play store, and search for Facebook there, do you have the ability to install/uninstall?

Help us out with a little more information!

Chris
    04-23-2016 06:52 AM
    No! None of those work because there is no Facebook app in my phone anywhere! When you purchase any cell it has about 20+ apps available! Then you create what apps you want on your homepage from those apps to get started! All the apps in Play store are apps after your original apps in your cell at purchase only! You can't go there! 50+ hours I have learned how to be a cell phone wizard, almost! Not how to install fb! You can't go in & hit all & go alphabetical order because I don't have a fb app there either! Do you understand better? I'm clueless!
    I was on the phone to Verizon tech support for 3 days 5 different tech, then routed to 3 calls to Google who then transfered me to Moto G tech support whom told me to buy an undated cell! Today is day 4 & counting! Ty for your forum but I think it's hopeless!
    04-23-2016 07:28 AM
    Chris I posted below at length my problem! Maybe someone knows something! Ty
    H3aTeRzz likes this.
    04-23-2016 07:33 AM
    I'm sorry you're still having issues with this. The only thing I can tell you is that if you cannot install Facebook from the Play Store, then I'm not sure how you'll get it. Facebook, as far as I know, has to be installed through the Google Play Store.

Chris
    04-24-2016 07:42 AM
    Always willing to wade in and make a bigger fool of myself... Sandra, on a Moto G the Facebook app is not normally built in unless your carrier installed it.
    As Chris was asking, what do you see when you go to the Play Store Facebook page, Install, already installed, not compatible.
    If you had it before go to Play Store, My Apps and look there.
    Also go to Settings - Apps, is Facebook there. If so open there and see if you can enable it.
    Attached Thumbnails How do I reinstall my facebook app?-1461502554102.jpg   How do I reinstall my facebook app?-1461502567753.jpg  
    04-24-2016 07:56 AM