I have always tried to take as much care as possible with my lenovo S8-50 tablet as although its cheap it is all I have, I am 15 and don't exactly come from a rich family and I really cannot afford an expensive repair. I have always used a tablet case and mostly use the tablet to read digital comics in my free time, after reading some comics in the morning I put it down on my desk whilst I revised for my upcoming GCSE's. When I finished I opened the flip cover of my tablet to find a crack on the left side, I was so upset but I thought if the tablet worked it would be ok, but the touch screen did not work. I cannot unlock my phone but I can turn it off and on using the side buttons.
    I really need this tablet, as I have said it is all I have and I just paid for a new subscription to marvel unlimited which will be wasted without a tablet. I read online some people's lenovo's crack randomly possibly due to pressure. Please help I dont know what to do
    04-23-2016 03:10 PM
    Contact Lenovo customer support. They may offer a replacement if they judge that the screen was defective.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-23-2016 03:19 PM