Bug with moto g 2

A

AC Question

So i have a moto g 2 and it wasnt giving any problema to me at all. But someday at random something happened, there is a bug that makes só that i cant swipe the screen 2 times ao i cant use lanterna for example, my lockscreen doesnt appear, whatever the settings, notifications dont appear and i cant use the middle circle button on the screen, it only works if i press the Square button first, i tried to reset to factory but after some time it happens again, im using Android 6.0.
I searched for this problem but i didnt find anything.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Welcome to the forums! Strange that the same problem came back some time after a factory reset. Maybe there's a third party app at the origin of the problem. Have you already tried safe mode?

MatheusT

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the welcome :D

I tried safe mode but the problem persists, when i factory reset the bug stops but after some time it happens again, I watched some videos to sleep and the phone was bugged after i woke up.

And other strange thing is that my phone doesnt lock, even when I change the settings.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi Matheus, thanks for registering! Not sure what else to suggest if even a factory reset didn't work. Maybe you could try a new reset, this time from recovery mode, and be careful with the apps that get installed back. Just in case, go to settings - security and see what it's listed under 'device administrators' and 'trust agents'.

MatheusT

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
Ok, thanks for your help, im gonna try resetting one more time.

Do you think it could be because of little space on my internal storage? Because everytime i reset i put all apps, music.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams