Hello everyone, I'm having trouble trying to use Advance Calling on my unlocked galaxy S5, everything works fine, I can text, send multimedia messages, calls; yet, since I activated my wife's S6 to T-Mobile, as well, hers can video call, but mine can't. Both phones are unlocked, but I was wondering if mine were to be able to use that feature since hers does? Which is weird. If anyone can help, I'd highly appreciate it, thanks.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-24-2016 10:31 PM
    Hello everyone, I'm having trouble trying to use Advance Calling on my unlocked galaxy S5, everything works fine, I can text, send multimedia messages, calls; yet, since I activated my wife's S6 to T-Mobile, as well, hers can video call, but mine can't. Both phones are unlocked, but I was wondering if mine were to be able to use that feature since hers does? Which is weird. If anyone can help, I'd highly appreciate it, thanks.

To clarify:

Are you using a SIM-unlocked Verizon Galaxy S5 on T-Mobile and wondering why Advanced Calling can't be enabled?

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition
    04-25-2016 12:01 AM
    Yes, it is SIM-Unlocked, on my wife's phone she can also use her phone as a wi-fi hotpsot and mine can't not sure if factory reseting will do the trick?

04-29-2016 10:36 AM